Happy Valentine's Day!
Princess laid more three eggs last week, but one of them fell out of her nest and broke. After a couple weeks of restless flying around and "flirting" in the window, she is back on her nest again. They will be under the good care of our neighbor Therese while we are away. This 96-second movie (in Apple QuickTime format) is an appropriate way to mark Valentine's Day. Here are the brief "scenes," which were shot between Christmas Day and early February:
- Bathing -- Princess gets spiffed up and ready for romance.
- Flirting -- Princess "shows her stuff" in the window, as George warily observes.
- George gets bored -- Keeping watch over Princess takes a lot of energy!
- Princess gets excited -- The quavering tone of her chirps suggest emotion.
- Mutual affection -- Princess and George share intimate moments.
- George sings, Princess chirps -- Love is in the air!